Tuesday 26 November 2019

What's Love got to do with it?



As awareness of what really is sinks deeper, the idea of love changes. As Alan Watts purportedly said: “If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you’ll come to understand that you’re connected with everything.” 

So when I love myself, I love everything. (I can see your reaction to this as I type it, ye are a funny bunch!) I love myself enough to do just the things I love doing as much as possible.
  
Carrie Bradshaw agrees with me :)

I love running, writing, good food, traveling, speaking, connecting, guiding, listening to music, coaching, and dancing. So I run, write, eat, travel, speak, connect, facilitate, listen to music, coach and dance as often as I can.

I love myself enough to live a life that is destined for doing what I love and for contribution beyond the idea of myself. Learning to guide and facilitate that change in others.

Not change in the sense of better, richer, faster or more successful. Change to help others to love themselves and do more stuff they love.

So do you express your love for you? Do you do the things you love as often as you can? Do you know you could make a living doing these? A full Living ;) 

It is my premise that if more people reconnected to love, our world would become a different place to live in. Reconnected individuals who love themselves enough to do more of what is truly them. And in that way help others at truly being themselves.

So yes I really love myself. Because love is infectious. And I want it to spread. 

Patte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment