Friday 1 April 2016

Race weekend! Work Weekend! Doing More of What I Love!

It is remarkable how different living feels when you are doing more of what you love most.

It's Friday morning as I type this and there is a wind howling outside the window of my 5th floor office. The weather forecast is for heavy rain today and more rain tomorrow with a Yellow weather warning for excessive rainfall in parts of the country. Including Kerry where I am heading later today.

I have a groin niggle that is slow in repairing itself and have picked up a toothache that prevented me from a decent nights sleep.

Yet all I can think of is the amount of people I can reach out to today, the friends I am going to meet tonight and tomorrow at a Marathon Club Ireland Marathon in Listowel and the pleasure of assisting as an examiner on Sunday morning in Ennis with a leading Coach Training Institute.

My entire weekend is centred around running and doing work I love while meeting great people who share these 2 passions.

Any external factors including personal discomfort pale into relative insignificance.

This is what intentional living is all about! Want to find out more? Check my previous post on all the dates from April to June where I speak about how you too can live like this!! http://howmanybelgians.blogspot.ie/2016/03/dates-for-your-diary.html



Right, back to reaching out to people and then the 3.30pm bus to Listowel!! Bring it on!

Miles with Smiles,

Patte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment