Friday 19 February 2016

Are you sure that is the right thing to do?

I keep being asked this question so many times I started wondering...........

and asking lots of questions of my own................



Is this the right thing to do?

Am I taking too many risks?

Is thinking completely different from most people wise?

Is doing more and more of what you love doing economically feasible?

Am I good enough?

Am I strong enough?

Will this wreck my health?

Can I sustain this?


And that's just a snapshot. And trying to answer them was mind numbing.





Until one more question popped into my head. It was a question I could answer easily. So now when someone asks me if I'm sure this is the right thing to do for me I answer them with this question:



What is it you would like to do if you had the courage?



I'm off to run Marathon number 3 in Killeigh, County Offaly tomorrow morning. Number 3 in 2016. Number 36 on my Marathon CV.

Next weekend myself and a friend, John Madigan are giving our first full day seminar on a Life of Meaning and Happiness in Ennis, County Clare!

Because we can, because we love it. And yes, because it is good for us.

What are you going to do this weekend that you love and is good for you?

Miles with Smiles,

Patte xxxx

Tickets and details for the seminar on https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/its-up-to-you-a-life-of-happiness-and-meaning-tickets-21669803967



No comments:

Post a Comment