Monday 29 February 2016

I prefer to dance.

Sit Still. Stop moving. Don't talk in the classroom. Do your homework. You are too smart for that artsy stuff. You have to go to Uni. Get a Diploma. Get a Job. Get Promoted. Get a House. Get a Family. Get a Pension Fund. Retire.

I always preferred to dance at live. Or write poetry. Or listen to Music. Or go running. Or Travel. Or read fantasy books. Or eat good food. Or learn a language.

Apparently the first way is the way to get to happiness. So I keep being told time after time.

Can you see it????

I prefer to dance at live. And teach others to dance at live. To their music. At their own rhythm. Making their own moves!

To me that's not a path or way to happiness or success. It is living happiness in the moment.

Every Day. Dancing to your heart's content.

Can you feel that????


Listen!! Can you hear that????

 I hear a Bodhrán and a Kalimba and a Ukelele play a tune. Must dash!

There's dancing to be done.

Miles with Smiles,

Patte xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment